Sunday, June 24, 2012

Massive Art Update Part 5: FFG Call of Cthulhu


Continuing with part 5 is an update that was a bit surprising. This is a card entitled Brother James Xavier done for the FFG card game for Call of Cthulhu. The set this card is for is the set Lost Rites which is scheduled for release July 2012. Seeing as the set isn't out yet I was not expecting this illustration to be a part of the massive update. However, quite serendipitously I got an e-mail from my AD letting me know the card was previewed on FFG's site. Thus here is the card ready and raring to go for the massive update.

As far as the art goes I think the part I enjoyed most about this one was the face. I had a great model in a friend of mine Jim and I think he really helped shape the character.


That is all for part 5 stay tuned for part 6 which will once again feature some more L5R card work.

No comments: